• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For yvette and steph182

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Frankenstein aka Frankie

Frankie.jpg

Frankie2.jpg

Kangaroo impression

Frankie3.jpg

Frankie4.jpg

**Swoon**
Where'd you get him??? How old is he?? He is just divine!! Just arrived??????

**Swoon**
Where'd you get him??? How old is he?? He is just divine!! Just arrived??????

I got him from a person in West Sussex, he's just turned 9 weeks but is super small! I got him on Friday evening. He's booked for vaccines next Friday but I'm a bit concerned that he's so small to pump full of drugs.. Might have to delay it by a few weeks. He's super affectionate like Sass :love: Climbs up onto your shoulder to lick your face!

I got him from a person in West Sussex, he's just turned 9 weeks but is super small! I got him on Friday evening. He's booked for vaccines next Friday but I'm a bit concerned that he's so small to pump full of drugs.. Might have to delay it by a few weeks. He's super affectionate like Sass :love: Climbs up onto your shoulder to lick your face!

Breeders usually get the first jabs done,depending on what you paid.
I got Gus at 13 weeks after his jabs, with 6 weeks insurance!!mind you, 7 yrs ago he was 350.I dread what you paid for this little fellow!!
You got papers????
Im Surrey way in July....Might pop in!!!!....**and Cat nap**.....
You almost met my daughter at Guildford!!!:wave:

I know a Siamese breeder and she charges a lot more than that. :shock: She breeds a special kind though, but I'm not clued up on all of that.

Super cute though. :love:

Breeders usually get the first jabs done,depending on what you paid.
I got Gus at 13 weeks after his jabs, with 6 weeks insurance!!mind you, 7 yrs ago he was 350.I dread what you paid for this little fellow!!
You got papers????
Im Surrey way in July....Might pop in!!!!....**and Cat nap**.....
You almost met my daughter at Guildford!!!:wave:

Actually he was really cheap cos he was the result of two pet cats rather than breeder/show cats. So he was £180 with insurance.
I better hide him away before you get here :shock::lol: Mind you he's a whiney little git, so maybe you can catnap him for a while. I didn't know your daughter came to Guildford!

Actually he was really cheap cos he was the result of two pet cats rather than breeder/show cats. So he was £180 with insurance.
I better hide him away before you get here :shock::lol: Mind you he's a whiney little git, so maybe you can catnap him for a while. I didn't know your daughter came to Guildford!

Yeah, she ran late to the Bunny Mummy Meeting...you had left already!!
Your wee man was really cheap.But hes inactive.Thats cos the pet cats were inactive.Gus is too_One of the agreements I had was (cos he was gonna be a pet,) he was put on the inactive reg and I had to promise Id get him neutered.
Whats his colour?? Blue???

Yeah, she ran late to the Bunny Mummy Meeting...you had left already!!
Your wee man was really cheap.But hes inactive.Thats cos the pet cats were inactive.Gus is too_One of the agreements I had was (cos he was gonna be a pet,) he was put on the inactive reg and I had to promise Id get him neutered.
Whats his colour?? Blue???

I looked up proper pedigree ones with papers on active register and they were around £500 -£550. Which is ridiculous because all I wanted was the affectionate personality, couldn't careless what it looked like :lol: I'm not sure of the colouring, when he was a week old the owner said she believed he would be chocolate because mum was chocolate point and dad was red point.. But he's an odd grey/blue colour :?

I was at the meeting place for an hour and a half, my friend was getting free food and drink out of me :roll: and we were laughing at and being rude about random staff :oops: BTW anyone who bought food there one of the male staff went to the toilet and walked out doing up his trousers.. Which means dirty hands eww :?

Slightly off topic and totally different animal :lol: but how is Ella doing now? :love:

Ella is now Suki and lives with my brother, his wife and children. She's an absolute nightmare!!! :lol: I'll get some pics soon, she's massive and stupid now!! She still howls constantly and drives everyone mad but the kids love her.

I looked up proper pedigree ones with papers on active register and they were around £500 -£550. Which is ridiculous because all I wanted was the affectionate personality, couldn't careless what it looked like :lol: I'm not sure of the colouring, when he was a week old the owner said she believed he would be chocolate because mum was chocolate point and dad was red point.. But he's an odd grey/blue colour :?

I was at the meeting place for an hour and a half, my friend was getting free food and drink out of me :roll: and we were laughing at and being rude about random staff :oops: BTW anyone who bought food there one of the male staff went to the toilet and walked out doing up his trousers.. Which means dirty hands eww :?

Ewwwwww!!

Well Kitkat looks like a blue....he may even be a tortie...will watch and wait.
I thought the cats would be expensive now...Blimey!! I thought Gus was a price.
I bought my first Siamese in 90.He cost me 175.That was back then..His name was Lloyd after my bank!!!
Gus was born the day before or after Lloyd was PTS.7 years ago.

Ewwwwww!!

Well Kitkat looks like a blue....he may even be a tortie...will watch and wait.
I thought the cats would be expensive now...Blimey!! I thought Gus was a price.
I bought my first Siamese in 90.He cost me 175.That was back then..His name was Lloyd after my bank!!!
Gus was born the day before or after Lloyd was PTS.7 years ago.

We shall both watch and see what happens colour wise.. Sass's markings changed so much in the first few months. Aww Lloyd :love: I love Gus, he has such a lovely face. I've never paid for a cat before, we've been given all the other ones for free. Although we got offered £60 for Sass once by someone who spotted her sitting in the window :?

We shall both watch and see what happens colour wise.. Sass's markings changed so much in the first few months. Aww Lloyd :love: I love Gus, he has such a lovely face. I've never paid for a cat before, we've been given all the other ones for free. Although we got offered £60 for Sass once by someone who spotted her sitting in the window :?

Im incensed.:evil:
Sass was worth more.MUCH more!!!:love::love:

Back