• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kat my chinnie in her new house and one of Babydarling sitting on top.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
I got a clip on fleecy house for my 3 to sit and snuggle up in. Kat loves it. Babydarling like to squeeze and squash himself on the top of it.

Underneath, barely visable in the photo is a new fleece tunnel I bought them. They are not at all interested in it.

S6308517.jpg

S6308518.jpg

Very nice. Beautiful chins :love:. What cage do you have by the way? I'm a right cage geek and don't think I've seen that one before :oops:

Last edited:
Very nice. Beautifl chins :love:. What cage do you have by the way? I'm a right cage geek and don't think I've seen that one before :oops:

I got it off ebay last year. Not as big as I wanted. What I do like is that there is no metal mesh floor, it is plastic with a pull out tray underneath.

I took out all the original plastic pieces, shelves and ladders. They would just chew them. They like loads of different sized pine ones. Also discovered they like them up as close as possible to the top so they can squeeze in tight.

Last cage I had was much bigger. It was a giant converted bird aviary but when we moved we couldn't get it out of the room and it was all rusted. So got rid of it as scrap metal. I had a chinnie expert put the fittings in the old one. He was great.

Last edited:
I got it off ebay last year. Not as big as I wanted. What I do like is that there is no metal mesh floor, it is plastic with a pull out tray underneath.

I took out all the original plastic pieces, shelves and ladders. They would just chew them. They like loads of different sized pine ones. Also discovered they like them up as close as possible to the top so they can squeeze in tight.

Last cage I had was much bigger. It was a giant converted bird aviary but when we moved we couldn't get it out of the room and it was all rusted. So got rid of it as scrap metal. I had a chinnie expert put the fittings in the old one. He was great.

Do they not chew the plastic? :wave:

Back