• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

no idea where to post this..

Anna xx

Warren Scout
but someone I know wants rid of her rabbit, i've never seen her but rabbit is dwarf lop cross 11 weeks old n is white..

I can't take it she lives too far away from me but I don't think rabbit has right living conditions for sure is inside but from what I can gather most of the time stuck in small cage with a guinea pig/pigs n apparently they pulling bunnies fur out. The lady also has several cats/kittens..

what can I do? xx

where abouts is the woman? Usually some of the mods will move this to Rabbits needing homes, but we'll need more info. Sounds dreadful though, especially if the poor baby is being bullied by piggies.

in Yorkshire Leeds my partners mum lives there n im about to call her n see if she wanted a bunny as she had mentioned it before n she is fabulous with animals

PM one of the mods, normally SOAD will post them but she is away at the moment. They will put your details about the rabbit in RIN

We can only advertise rabbits in RIN if it's with owners consent, so you would have to either take the rabbit on yourself and then advertise him/her through us or ask the owner to join and PM one of us.

Maybe ring round local rescues, and if they have a waiting list for people wanting baby bunnies, they might be happy to put you in touch with people waiting?

Yeah I told her to join don't think she will, she said she has all of a sudden got allergy's ( she' had bunny for over a week ) n this only just cropped up yesterday :?

Back