• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

News of Charlie and Me!

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Charlie says thank you for all the vibes - he feels much better now . . but wonders why his bottom feels so draughty and did he not used to have a long fluffy thing to cover up his modesty with????

And why do people keep peering at his personal bits????

He poos and pees just like always and we are really really hoping that this will last and that his bottom will heal so that it will be almost like normal again.

My back on the otherhand is being less co-operative!! But anti-inflammatories and painkillers work wonders . . . . . so thats Charlie and me both on the NSAIDs!!!

Glad to hear he is managing t poo and pee ok. Shame about your back, it is so frustrating when you are in pain constantly. It's good you've got a friend taking meds with you so you can feel less lonely as you dose yourself up.:lol:

I am glad to hear that Charlie is healing well.

I really hope your back improves very soon as it must be exhausting being in so much pain :cry:

Back