• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eppie Update

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Eppie has something to say
" I av erd that sum people fink that Auntie Jill as taken me to the vets to av me sent to the place of the long sleepsies :shock:..well as you can see she asunt "

eppiejun.jpg

" I stlll avs me wonky ed..and sumtimes I doos gets excited and tries to run faster than me feets can go, then I doos the rolling:( but most of the times I iz fine :D in dees pic me ed looks very wonky as I av just been trying to run round da room and I did gets in a muddle..but I likes all the lovely nommings Auntie Jill doos picks for me.
and I loves aving me wonky ears rubbed :love: "

eppiejune.jpg

" fanky yoos all for the vibes you av sent..and to those that fort I ad gone to Rainbow Bridge I say ..:p ...:lol:
lots of wonky snuggles Eppie xxx "

What a beautiful bunny. She is adorable. :love::love:
Leaving this thread now before falling for another honeybunny...

Aw, she's the cutest bun :love: Does she still have the feisty character?

I didn't ask about her the other day because I thought she'd gone to RB by the way. I was just wondering whether she was still up for rehoming, staying with you, or if she would need a sanctuary place. Are you keeping her? ;)

Aw, she's the cutest bun :love: Does she still have the feisty character?
I didn't ask about her the other day because I thought she'd gone to RB by the way. I was just wondering whether she was still up for rehoming, staying with you, or if she would need a sanctuary place. Are you keeping her? ;)

I know Amy..it wasn't you who thought I'd got rid of her:D
Yes she can still be fiesty..have had 3 offers of a home for her but at present she is staying as i'm going to give her another course of intense meds..then will decide if she stays or not..I am rather attached though:oops::lol:
if she needs a sanctuary space..don't worry you'll be the 1st to know!:lol:

Hello Eppie! :wave: lovely to see you again :love:

Brownie says "us wonky buns need to stick together and enjoys our nom-moms. Have fun wiz Aunti Jill and enjoy themz ear-snuggles"

Glad you are still with us Eppie :love:

Jill, does a severe head tilt bun such as Eppie end up with any skeletal issues, due to the neck being so severely bent for a long period of time?

Just curiousity :)

Back