• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wood Green All About Animal Day - Sunday 26th June 2011

janice

Wise Old Thumper
For any of you in the Cambridgshire area, if you are able, please come along and say hi to the Make Mine Chocolate! ladies on Sunday 26th June at the Wood Green All About Animals Day http://www.woodgreen.org.uk/whats-on/view/allaboutanimals

We will be taking along the complete MMC range of clothing which includes the new ladies fit polo shirt and orders can be taken if we do not have the size of colour in the garment you are looking for.

We'll have information on our campaign, leaflets and other merchandise. If you feel you'd like to get involved in the campaign to stop the inpulse purchase of rabbits, then come talk to us! We need more people to help us spread the word.

We'll also have Ms Wilhemina Chocoloppit's World of Learning - the Make Mine Chocolate! teams own bunny edcuational stand, and due to popular demand will be covering the topic of diet and poo, which was well received at the recent Bath Cats and Dogs Small Animal Day event we attended.

There is lots to do at Wood Green between 10.00 and 16.00 hours, entrance costs £2 per adult with children and concessions free, the day is set to raise awareness about the small animals which include rabbits, guinea pigs, chickens, ferrets, rats, mice and gerbils who also live at Wood Green, fun zone for kids, have a go agility and novelty dog show, stalls and refreshments.

Address is London Road, Godmanchester, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE29 2NH.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?...st=2&pc=PE29+2NH&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf

We look forward to seeing anyone who is able to pop down for the day

:wave: Will be popping along for a while in the morning, Janice :D Look forward to seeing you :)

Such a shame it's my boyfriends birthday today, I would have loved to come along otherwise (but we've people coming round and I've a rather lot still to do :shock:

GOOD LUCK though

Hannah :)

Can you then pop along to my garden open in the afternoon?????

I would have loved to, but alas I'm only popping along to Wood Green in the morning for a while and hubby is picking me up at lunchtime to go on to see some friends we have up that way :( In fact one of the reasons I didn't make the journey to yours last week was because I was thinking I could do exactly that today, before hubby made other plans (bah!)

Next year :)

:wave: How did the rest of the day go? Sorry I couldn't stay all day :( But it was nice to see you again and to meet Julia :D

I think everyone had gone off to the beach instead of heading inland. It was very quiet which gave us lots of discussion time which was really helpful.

Really disappointed I couldn't make it, you were only 5 minutes from me:cry: but I went to Bedford for the day.

Was a pity you couldnt come, you could have met Louise and Gus, Santa, Julia123, Lisa and myself.

I would think we will do it again next year, hopefully you will be available next time.

Back