• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh no will he be ok ???

louiseb1000

Warren Scout
i got up this mornin to find floppy missing!!!!! not in his house or pen instead chasing the cat around the kitchen i picked him up and he jumped into his pen from my arms and into the litter tray with a thud do u think he be ok? he seesms fine in himself now but still worried??

Is he hopping about OK, not reluctant to move or limping ?

Check to see that there is no blood around his mouth, sometimes a Rabbit can bite their lip or tongue if they land face first. They can also chip an incisor (front tooth) so check those too.

I'd also give him a good check over incase the Cat has bitten or scratched him, especially check his eyes.

Hopefully he is uninjured, if a bit shaken up.

Just keep an eye to make sure he's showing no ill effects, but I'm sure he'll be fine.

Just a week or two after we got Peter my wife has placing him back in his hutch and he jumped out of her arms and banged his head on the hutch. He didn't appear bothered and showed no ill effects, it did give us a bit of a scare though, and we'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

Back