• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone used uk rabbit hutches?

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
rabbit hutches uk, whatever. :lol:

i ordered a run on the 2nd june, but i haven't had an email yet about when it's being delivered.

how long was everyone else waiting? :wave:

I ordered my run mid May-ish, it's being delivered next Tuesday. It's taking a while at the moment, the chap is a bit inundated with orders and working flat out to get them made. Don't worry, he'll get to it :)

I ordered my run mid May-ish, it's being delivered next Tuesday. It's taking a while at the moment, the chap is a bit inundated with orders and working flat out to get them made. Don't worry, he'll get to it :)

thanks. i should hopefully get it within the next couple of weeks then. :)

Mine took quite a while, I think it says on their website please allow *then a certian amount of time* for large delieverys and I think that means large runs aswell. Sorry I can't remember the amount of time!!

sounds like it will be a couple of weeks then. doesn't matter really, just didn't want to start emailing him asking how long it would be and nagging!

i've seen pics and they look well made. :)

Back