• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Unprecedented thievery! Very funny!

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I hung up a lot of herbs etc to dry today.

Was in the kitchen and heard a suspicious noise from the living room....the little blighters had only managed to climb on the sofa and pull down all the things that were supposed to be keeping for winter :lol: :lol:

I thought they were high enough, but apparently not.

009-8.jpg

008-6.jpg

:shock::lol: how sneaky of them!? just goes to show no food is safe when bunnies are around ;) they are gorgeous bunnies :love::love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fantastic!! What great wee characters! Love the fact they were working together.

Oh this made me and my girls giggle sooo much!! It's sooo funny!!! :lol::lol::lol:

How gorgeous!!! :love:

BUSTED! :lol:

By the way, what were you drying? I might try to dry some things myself!

Yarrow, lemon balm, sage, mint, rose petals, plantain, dandelions, oregano, hazel, hawthorn, vine leaves, rose leaves :wave:

I feed them these during the summer so I like to have some to see me through winter to give them some continuity of diet :)

Yarrow, lemon balm, sage, mint, rose petals, plantain, dandelions, oregano, hazel, hawthorn, vine leaves, rose leaves :wave:

I feed them these during the summer so I like to have some to see me through winter to give them some continuity of diet :)

Thanks! My parents have some good supplies of these in their garden! Might have to do a grab when I am next visiting!

Back