• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Victoria Meldrew

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She was a very brave Frenchie who had been used as a breeding machine for 3 years. She had a catalogue of health problems and initially she was a mega grumpy girl, hence her name !! But who could blame her given that the only time she left her 3ft hutch was when she was mated up :cry:

She was with us for about 18 months during which time she was spayed, had a total mastectomy, two toe amputations and three abscess removals. Despite this she became a very happy chilled out girl who no longer lived up to her name !!

rabbits631.jpg

Oh she is just gorgeous. I am glad she got to spend a very happy 18months with you! :) :love:

:cry::cry::cry: Breaks your heart, when you know their past.

Poor Cutie-pie still spends most of her time under the bed. She runs out for a crunchie or SS pellet. Takes it and runs straight back under. I hope one day she will trust me.

Victoria was a beauty and she had a happy life with you. :love::love::love:

Back