• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Da bunnehs!

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
IMG_6728.jpg

IMG_6727.jpg

IMG_6720.jpg

IMG_6719.jpg

IMG_6717.jpg

IMG_6715.jpg

IMG_6713.jpg

IMG_6711.jpg

haha that last pic is so cute :D made me smile :D and go awwww

The buns get free roaming space while the dog is in her crate. Sometimes the dog is shut in the bedroom so they can freeroam without her around too, but they are used to dogs and really do not care. Rimmi will happily check her crate incase there are any crumbs around.... :roll:

A real treat to see these two.Thankyou for posting.x

Rimmi still is bald on the back of his ears as Win is still overgrooming him *sigh* Puts me off photographing them, especially as they have yellow pawsies are the moment :( They are being a bit cheeky with their litter training! :?

Rimmi still is bald on the back of his ears as Win is still overgrooming him *sigh* Puts me off photographing them, especially as they have yellow pawsies are the moment :( They are being a bit cheeky with their litter training! :?

You can just make it out in one of the photos, I think it makes him look well loved, like a favourite teddy bear :love::love::love:

Back