• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nami (New Thrianta)

DemiS

Warren Veteran
Here's Nami, my gorgeous new Thrianta girlie :)

254435_10150210412520772_832020771_6989728_5917131_n.jpg

:love:

She's lovely, very docile

She's gorgeous :love: Where did you get her from? I've never seen any round here! :love:

There's a breeder in Huddersfield, I don't know of any in East Yorkshire but I'm sure there will be, they're getting more popular :)

She's been exploring the garden today, binkying around and climbing all over me :lol: She's very friendly :love: And as soon as Baby saw me stroke another rabbit, she was of course demanding attention!

I'll get some more pictures tommorow if the weather is nice :)

Yes :D And yes they probably are, do you have a pedigree for yours? I need to ring him and get one on paper for Nami :)

Mine was rung and when i joined brc i planned to transfer over but mine was mainly bought as pets but ill get round to it lol, i was speaking to bernard wrigley the other day about thriantas and getting one from him, so fingers crossed :)

Back