• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Norty Bunny, Nortier OH >:|

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
My naughty bunny doesn't understand that if my OH drops something he can't just run off with it.
My naughty OH dropped an empty cupcake case. Somebun seized the opportunity to run off with said wrapper and destroy it.
Hopefully he didn't ingest too many crumbs. It was just a plain cupcake and there was only a little bit on the case.
I called the emergency vet instantly and they said it's nothing to worry about, just keep a close eye on him. I'm keeping an eye on his royal cheekiness. So far he's just hyper as hell. He looks like he's on crack or something. He's been running around literally UP THE WALL :shock:

He's nommed lots of hay since the incident and drunk plenty of water. We're not giving him anymore pellets today because he's had a lot of sugar for a small bunny and I don't think he needs anymore energy.

My naughty bunny doesn't understand that if my OH drops something he can't just run off with it.
My naughty OH dropped an empty cupcake case. Somebun seized the opportunity to run off with said wrapper and destroy it.
Hopefully he didn't ingest too many crumbs. It was just a plain cupcake and there was only a little bit on the case.
I called the emergency vet instantly and they said it's nothing to worry about, just keep a close eye on him. I'm keeping an eye on his royal cheekiness. So far he's just hyper as hell. He looks like he's on crack or something. He's been running around literally UP THE WALL :shock:

He's nommed lots of hay since the incident and drunk plenty of water. We're not giving him anymore pellets today because he's had a lot of sugar for a small bunny and I don't think he needs anymore energy.

I'm sorry but the only half-sensible reply I can think of is :lol::lol::lol: and I haven't even had a drink!

Back