• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just a Rant.

Isis

Mama Doe
My boyfriend (I am not ashamed to say) works in a pet shop. And yes they sell rabbits :( They employ a weekend girl, who from what I have heard from my boyfriend, hoards animals, like there is no tomorrow. And not only hoards animals, she either "gets rid" or sells, to make room for more!!

She had two rabbits, both (I think) around 5 years old, one neutered and the other wasn't (both male). She got rid of them, at the pet shop my boyfriend works at, because, she wasn't giving them the care they deserved and wanted them to go to a good home. Fair enough, if you couldn't cope with them, and wanted them to go to a good home, but to a pet shop! And not long after getting rid of these two rabbits, she gets another one!

I did have her on facebook, for a few months. But recently unfriended her, as she makes me so mad and upset, and I don't even know her, or even have met her. As far as I can tell she DOES take care of her animals. But the way she wants more, when she has already stated she cannot cope.

I know, I can't do anything about it, I just need to have a rant over it.

that really irritates me :( I took a hammie in off somebody because she had too many etc, a couple of months later she contacted me about a cage I had for sale because she was getting a new hamster :(

that really irritates me :( I took a hammie in off somebody because she had too many etc, a couple of months later she contacted me about a cage I had for sale because she was getting a new hamster :(

It does really make my blood boil!

A guy I used to rent a room off is exactly the same :( he works for pets at home. He has a little dachshund who is left alone in the house all day while he goes to work. :( He used to have a parrot but got rid because it was too noisy :( he then got a chameleon which died after a few months :( and then chickens in the back yard, which had to go after a few months as the neighbours complained they were making too much noise :( then there were mice and a budgie (both of which I think are still there) and he recently got guinea pigs. I saw on facebook that he is breeding the guinea pigs :( it just goes on and on and it makes me so mad!!!!! :censored::

Back