• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aisling

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She has lost a huge amount of weight after being so poorly, but hopefully we can get her back into good condition soon

011-13.jpg

013-10.jpg

022-4.jpg

021-4.jpg

017-12.jpg

015-15.jpg

014-11.jpg

012-12.jpg

023-4.jpg

She is a beautiful bunny :love:

It's a credit to your sheer determination and care that she is still with you. I read your thread and it seems like such a hard and draining battle for you to keep her going. I am so pleased she is now on the road to recovery.

Wow she looks so alert. It is hard to believe that she has been so poorly (I don't mean that I don't believe it - just that she has made such a good recovery:oops:)

I am really pleased she is nomming and enjoying life again. You are a brilliant nurse, Jane.

Considering how poorly Aisling has been, she looks as bright as a button.!!!!!

How remarkable!!!!!!!!!!!! How wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

She really is a fighter...SAS of bunnies.:lol::lol::lol:

We all hope that she continues to make miraculous progress.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So happy to see Aisling out and about in the garden. Her coat is still very soft and shiny. Hopefully it won't take long for her to put the weight back on.
:love::love::love:

She is a beautiful bunny :love:

It's a credit to your sheer determination and care that she is still with you. I read your thread and it seems like such a hard and draining battle for you to keep her going. I am so pleased she is now on the road to recovery.

^^^^This! :wave:
I'm sure that Aisling is greatful to you for not giving up on her.

Aww hello little girl :love:

She looks great in those photos, I wouldn't know she'd been ill if you hadn't said.

Enjoying the sun too - which incidentally is not fair - it's been peein down all day here :lol:

Give her a noserub from me x

That is great news. She is such a cuties. Hopefully she will continue and become 100% well again :rabbit2:

Back