• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Windwhistle Warren fundraising day....U/D14 June..total and photos

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Drum roll........................................
Trumpets........................................

A FANTASTIC £211.26 HAS BEEN RAISED TODAY.[SIZE="5"]

I ALREADY HAVE £92.00 ALSO FOR ALICE

ANOTHER £20.OO HAS BEEN KINDLY DONATED.!!!
GRAND TOTAL...............£323.26 !!!!!

A huge thank you for all of my helpers. Without you I know we could not have raised so much.

Thank also to RU members for items to sell and donations.

All in all........................THANK YOU.

Yaletzi will be posting pictures of the stall in the next few days. Watch this space.

Off to sit down now as I am shattered, but extremely happy!!!! Not bad for a days work!!!

Alice........................I will pm you soon. xxx

Last edited:
Fabulous total :D!

Here come the pictures! (posted this on the original thread too but thought people might want to see them here! Didn't get as many good pics as I would have liked, sorry :oops:!)

'What's in the warren?' game! 50 p per go for 3 sticks, if you pick a stick with a bunny on you get to choose a prize off the table! I may or may not have had many goes on this. :oops::oops: :D

DSC02609.jpg

The rabbit awareness table with lots of info and leaflets on rabbits!

DSC02617.jpg

The 'sale' table with lots of bits for sale!

DSC02618.jpg

The front of the stall, where we had the 'What's in the warren?' game, you can just about make out the table full of prizes for the game! Busy stall, and I forgot to take a better picture! :oops:

DSC02615.jpg

Two piccies of the lovely cake as the raffle prize, didn't manage to get very good pics of this either, sorry! :oops:

DSC02612.jpg

DSC02611.jpg

And of course the lovely Mrs Bunnykins who organised the whole thing!

DSC02610.jpg

As a supporter and one time organiser of such events, my eyes are drawn to photo 2, the person on the left, leaning towards the info so well done in spreading the message :)

:wave:
nice to meet you snowy and mrs bunnykins.Im really glad you managed to raise so much.Some of the bunnys at the college looked like they needed a good snuggle..v.cute but i wonder how much time/love they get.:(

Back