• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 2 new babies

Stacey_Mike_Plus_2

Warren Scout
Meet Dash + Bullet :love::love::love:

This is Bullet
IMAG0661.jpg

This is Dash
IMAG0662.jpg

IMAG0668.jpg

IMAG0677.jpg

IMAG0678.jpg

IMAG0693.jpg

IMAG0696.jpg

I hope you like them! im madly in love!! x :love::love:

:) are you gonna keep them together?? or find them wifeys?? they are both lovely, one of my dreams buns one day is a black and tan hare. i just love their mahoosive ears :lol:

I am going to get them neutered and fingers cross they dont fall out but if they do i have 2 mini rex does here that i could try and pair them up with.

I absolutely adore hares, i cannot wait to see how big they will grow to. mum was a standard rex while the dad was a russet hare. He was very handsome and big! lol x

my bella is a hare x english :) her ears are mahoosive, thats why i fell in love with her. oooooo you have 4 buns, you're so lucky. 2 is my maximum no matter how much i want more :(

i can see her ears in your avatar! they are mahoosive!!! so cute tho!!! :love:

I will deff not be having anymore. 4 is enough as i have 3 piggies,2 dogs, 2 kids (3 if you count the hubby) lol x

OMG I love them! :love: I love rabbits that have hare in them or resemble hares, they're two beautiful buns there. Massive ears 4TW!

:lol: i have 2 buns, 3 hammies, a dog, 2 fish and a hubby who is a fan of telling me 'NO' :( meany pants is his middle name :lol:

Back