• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breakfast in my garden this morning *new pics post 12*

luvabun

Warren Veteran
Weeds for the torts, seeds for the birdies and cheesy pus for Bugsy ;) (that's got to be a sign of true bunny love :love: )

breakfast003.jpg

breakfast011.jpg

breakfast014.jpg

breakfast016.jpg

breakfast020.jpg

Last edited:
A cheesy what?? Do buns eat cheese????:?:?:?
Lovely to see wildlife having a spot of brekkie.....

A cheesy what?? Do buns eat cheese????:?:?:?
Lovely to see wildlife having a spot of brekkie.....
Not real cheese - the pus from Tottis abscess resembles Primula as I squeeze it out of the drain hole :shock: .... I'll never be able to eat Primula again ;).

I'd not long cleaned it out so there would be fresh pus for Bugsy to have a nom at :shock:

How sweet :) except for the cheesy pus. I clicked on the forum thinking " yes, I also love my breakfast in the garden too" then realised it was about animals :lol:

Beautiful photos. Love the torts.

Awww look at the loving couple. Poor bugsy. Hope wherever the pus is coming from it heals soon. eeeeewwww

:love::love::love:

Kiki just about to see off the Wood Pigeon :lol: .... well it is HER garden :lol:

woody004.jpg

and Bugsy - clearly showing how long my grass is :oops: I was going to mow it but it started raining - honest ;)

woody009.jpg

Back