• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Queen Threarah

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
I figured Ms. Threar was LONG overdue for a photoshoot...actually, I'm not sure that she's had a proper one at all :shock: Here are some pics from today to make up for me being a bad bunny mummy/RU'er :oops::lol:

dis is my bed...shhh don't tell mummy, she thinks it's all hers!
034-1.jpg

033.jpg

035.jpg

what do youuuu want?
036.jpg

fine, i'll give yous a pose!
037.jpg

dat is all hooman, i is done
039.jpg

And outside this afternoon:

:love:
047.jpg

046.jpg

Enjoy :wave:

She says thank you all :D

Ms. Threar is a very special bun who has absolutely stolen my heart :love: I came across an add on a freeads site posted by a young girl, 13, who "kept and raised show quality flemish giants" :roll: What she really was was a young girl who kept 20 beautiful flemmies outside in a tractor barn in small wire mesh cages. I saw the ad and wanted to help, but they were way too far away and I concluded that I simply couldnt help every bun in need:(

Then, about a week later, I was checking up on one of my local rabbit rescues and I saw that they had just taken in the 20 flemmies. It was fate,
and when I saw her beautiful face I just couldnt leave her :D

The Queen was meant to be bonded with my boys, but it's going slowly as she adores the single royal pampered life:roll::lol:

Last edited:
Wow what a cool story!
I have a Flemish girl too.
They are very regal.
My girl is bonded with a Nethie boy who thinks he is a giant bun, however he still has to groom her feet!

WOW what an unusual rabbit, I've never seen that fur colour before, she's lovely. She's obviously landed on her feet living with you, she looks like she knows she's the boss of everythign! :lol:

Its not just the ears, though, is it?? Shes beautiful and has extremely clean feets!!!!! I wanna pat her bottom!!!!:oops:

Its not just the ears, though, is it?? Shes beautiful and has extremely clean feets!!!!! I wanna pat her bottom!!!!:oops:

She is quite pampered and would never DREAM of being in a position where her feetsies would have the chance of getting dirty :roll:

Back