• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted please

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone have any of those NIC cube panel thingy's that I can buy from them? I need quite a few to make a new pen with for a diables bunny, can anyone help me please?

Sorry I meant to go and count mine for you which you are welcome to (probably about 10 -15 panels) but should have more once I have finished bonding next weekend. Sorry I've had a busy few weeks.:wave:

Last edited:
theo, Ive got some wire panels that came off an eglu which I was given. Would definitely contain an area. Ill bring them next time there is a get together, or Im in Banbury.

theo, Ive got some wire panels that came off an eglu which I was given. Would definitely contain an area. Ill bring them next time there is a get together, or Im in Banbury.

Brilliant, thank you very much

if snowy has got all her panels im doing an appeal for some

didnt realise how much they have risen in price i paid £15 for my last lot 3 years ago:shock:

if snowy has got all her panels im doing an appeal for some

didnt realise how much they have risen in price i paid £15 for my last lot 3 years ago:shock:

Yes, Fran sent me a huge box of them, they are fantastic and I am so grateful, she wouldn't even let me pay the postage, what a very kind thing to do, so yes thank you I have got mine:wave:

Just phoned B&Q, unbelievable how unhelpful they are. Interesting in this current economic climate they don't seem appreciate customers.

I' ll never buy at B&Q again. Ikea is 10xtimes better value for money and much better
Service anyway.

Just phoned B&Q, unbelievable how unhelpful they are. Interesting in this current economic climate they don't seem appreciate customers.

I' ll never buy at B&Q again. Ikea is 10xtimes better value for money and much better
Service anyway.

do they do them in ikea i cant find them

my local b&q where really helpful, they are not doing there next order until the 29th and then i will have to wait another couple of weeks, the closest to me is croydon :shock: im not travelling for an hr an half for them, and for an item thats £22 it £20 deliverly fee from b&q

Service anyway.

Do Ikea do them then?

Back