• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can bunnies have all parts of nasturtium

I've planted mine in the front garden so Louie can't eat it! :lol::lol:

Poor deprived rabbit :oops:

I've planted mine in the front garden so Louie can't eat it! :lol::lol:

Poor deprived rabbit :oops:

You wicked woman. :no: :lol::lol::lol:

Alfie and Bubbles have done a good job of trimming the bottom section of my nasturtiums now - it doesn't really bush out until you get to about a foot up. :lol::lol:

You wicked woman. :no: :lol::lol::lol:

Alfie and Bubbles have done a good job of trimming the bottom section of my nasturtiums now - it doesn't really bush out until you get to about a foot up. :lol::lol:

I may let him have some :lol::lol:

But what about all of the green fly and black fly that nastursium seem to harbor? Do you wash the beasties off first before bunnies eat them:?

But what about all of the green fly and black fly that nastursium seem to harbor? Do you wash the beasties off first before bunnies eat them:?

I've been washing the whole plant down regularly to get rid of them because Alfie and Bubbles like to 'pick their own'. :roll: I've not had green fly but the black fly seem to love it. :(

Ok. I had better start washing my plants then:lol::lol:

just another job to add to my humungus list of " jobs to do ":shock:

Back