• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Classifieds bun

rabbitdan

Mama Doe
its got no water bottle on hutch and the bowl inside is upside down, and there is no hay and the hutch is horrid.

How can i help?

Oooh! Yes I think I see him. Is he a "white rabbit"?????? Doesn't look too good does it poor thing.

heres the description

Here we have a white male rabbit, just over a year old.
We are moving soon and can't take him with us so looking for a new home.
He will come with hutch, food/water bowl and rabbit food. We also have a runner - free of charge if interested. You are more than welcome to have a look before buying just let me know.

I'm not sure if Hugo's There is about at the moment. Perhaps someone close by could have a look at him?

i have pm'd hugos there

im just gunna see how far it is from me

ETA: 55 minuites. my parents wont take me.

Last edited:
Our email convo read from bottom

It is not in horrid conditions. It has everything it needs. And of course the bedding is messy, it's a rabbit not a human, it moves around.
And please don't threaten me just because you clearly want everything for free

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------
MEAll you want is money!
Your rabbit is in horrid conditions. It has no water or food. The bedding is very messy. I will notify authorities.
Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------

Add clearly states the price, not interested in giving it away for free

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEi will be happy to have the bunny, but i wont be able to pay for him

Back