• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrival SAD NEWS P36

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Picked up this girl today, she is overweight, has overgrown claws..looks to need a dental as runny eye but no thick discharge
and her bottom is messy and so sore:cry:

Meet Eden :love:

eden.jpg

She is now a bit happier as has had botty cleaned and nails trimmed and will be vet checked tomorrow

Her botty pre clean up..not too clear..her bits are swollen and lots of lumps of poo stuck all round :(

edenbum.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww the poor little thing!! So glad she's managed to find her way to you ....... and to some TLC!!

Hope the vet check goes well tomorrow and that between you all, you can get her nursed back to 100% health!

She's such a cutey! :love: :love:

Poor little girl :(

You seem to be inundated with REWs at the moment Jill!

How's Eppie doing now btw?
yep loads of Rews :(
Eppie is still very wonky but apart from that fine...will try to take some pics over the weekend..she still lives to eat:lol: only rolls if she gets excited ( usually over food!) and tries to turn as running..otherwise she stays upright

I really have a soft spot for REWS - she will be such a pretty girl when she is feeling better. Poor baby. I'm glad she has found somewhere safe to stay.

Aww poor little girl, hope the vets goes well and she is better soon.. she really is a cutie :love: glad she is safely with you now x

She's so sweet, I just want to give her a big cuddle :love: Rabbits are such clean animals, she must have felt horrible being left like that :(

Hope the teeth issues aren't too serious xx

Aaaaw, she's gorgeous :love:. I love REWS too. Hope she starts feeling better too. It amazes me how people can let their buns get like that. If you have a bun with no health issues it's really not rocket science to care for them properly.

I was thinking about the amount of REW's in too :( Poor girl, she'll be well looked after now though :love:

Back