• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vaccinations thursday

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
im going to have one very unhappy bunny for a second, when he freaks :shock: :lol: they wrote in his notes, needle phobic, poor boy :lol:

Awww poor little thing! Does he know where he's going before he gets there too or is it literally just when they're doing it that he freaks??

My two had their myxi last weekend and we have to go through it all again for their VHD in a couple of weeks!

Awww poor little thing! Does he know where he's going before he gets there too or is it literally just when they're doing it that he freaks??

My two had their myxi last weekend and we have to go through it all again for their VHD in a couple of weeks!

its just the needle, he loves everything else about the vets :lol: he loves the day out, its just when a needle goes into his ear and neck he doesn;t like that

It must be a mini lop boy thing because my boy hates the needle whereas the girl just takes it all in her stride

Spenser doesn't seem to notice the needle ... but, goodness, he hates having his nails done. :shock:

It must be a mini lop boy thing because my boy hates the needle whereas the girl just takes it all in her stride

awwww, must be his breeding, mowgli never used to bother though asnd neither did mitzi (mitzi was my first male mini lop :oops:) :lol:

Back