• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I must be mad...

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I've just set up a litter tray in my garden. Just outside the back door. :lol:
The old hutch that was a base in the garden was opposite the back door. They were very good and always went to the toilet in the litter tray in the hutch. When they moved outside I bought a bigger hutch but I had to move it down the garden slightly as it was too big to go by the door. But ever since then they have been pooing and peeing where the hutch used to be. :roll:

I put two litter trays in the hutch but they never seemed to get used and as soon as I opened the hutch in the morning they would both run out to pee on the concrete. I tried moving the litter tray from their hutch out to the yard and they would happily go in it if it was 'in the right place', but even when I moved it back into the hutch they wouldn't touch it. I ended up with poo and pee all over the yard and my friend has to sweep up if she wants to go out of a smoke... So now I have up a permanent litter tray outside my back door. It even has a lid for when it rains. :lol:

Well it worked until it rained and I didn't notice... now I have a soggy litter tray. :lol:

Is hay good if it's been wet and then dried? :lol:

I have now hooked up the lid above the litter tray to keep the rain off...

I suppose I better get a picture... :lol:

Mad I tell you.

DSC01418.jpg

Back