• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wondering how little Aisling is :o(

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I wish Jane's thread hadn't been locked :( I really want to know how Aisling is, I've spent the last week worrying about her! :(

I am sure when Jane feels strong enough she will give us an update.

We will all have to be patient and hope that things are improving.

Like you, I am impatient to find out.

Awwwww thank you for asking after her

She has picked up again now. I think that the GA yesterday really knocked her for six on top of her being so poorly all week.

She is still lethargic, but she is eating and her poos are gradually increasing in size and quantity :)

Come on Aisling! Keep nomming and making nice poos for your Mummy and your friends on RU!!

take care of yourself Jane.

How are the rest of your lovely Warren?

xxx

She has picked up again now. I think that the GA yesterday really knocked her for six on top of her being so poorly all week.

She is still lethargic, but she is eating and her poos are gradually increasing in size and quantity :)

Glad she is improving :)

Absolutely wonderful.

Thank you for letting us all know.

Take care.

x

Thats brilliant news :D keep Nomming and pooping little one!!! :love: xxx

So pleased Aisling is picking up. When she is back on her feet you can have a good relaxation and a decent sleep and recharge your batteries. Hope Mr Bean is giving her lots of cuddles.

Back