• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlottes Starting To Show Her True Colours (pics)

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Now shes settled and loving life Charlottes personality has really started to show itself. Shes an absolute little Minx! She makes Max looks well behaved :shock: Shes an avid digger, their bed, the litter tray (which goes everywhere :roll:) and worst of all shes started on the sofa :evil: Once she gets started on something she will work on it for hours, theres just no deterring her.

This is her right now, shes decided she wants to get inbetween the sofa cushions :roll:
113_0292.jpg

She spends literally hours at a time rearranging their bed :shock:
113_0294.jpg

Im actually abit worried coz I dont want my house to get trashed while Im at work and cant keep an eye on her. Particularly worried about my sofa :(
I think I need to sort her out a diggy box. Im also going to make a bunny adventure playground on my balcony, although they cant play out there when Im out :?

Good thing shes such an adorable little sweetheart :love:
113_0295.jpg

Awww Charlotte :love::love::love:

Can you put a wire barrier up around the sofa when you go out ?

Maybe in a short time, the urge to dig so much will go away.

Awww, what a busy little bun. They are so cute but infuriating at times! I have two foster babies at the moment who look just like her and they are impossible. They will chew or dig anything and everything. If you find a way to keep her occupied then please let me know!

Awww Charlotte :love::love::love:

Can you put a wire barrier up around the sofa when you go out ?

Maybe in a short time, the urge to dig so much will go away.

Thanks for the suggestion :wave: Its not really the edges she goes for, she likes to dig on the sofa :roll: Theres no way I can stop them coming on the sofa really, unless I pen them up when Im out but I really dont want to have to do that :(

Thanks for the suggestion :wave: Its not really the edges she goes for, she likes to dig on the sofa :roll: Theres no way I can stop them coming on the sofa really, unless I pen them up when Im out but I really dont want to have to do that :(

Oh dear. My 2 wont come anywhere near the sofas. But I have a single mattress under one of the beds and Sunshine goes mad for it. He has bitten off all the round bits on there and digs away at it.

Oh dear. My 2 wont come anywhere near the sofas. But I have a single mattress under one of the beds and Sunshine goes mad for it. He has bitten off all the round bits on there and digs away at it.

This is what Im worried will happen to my sofa :( Shes flaked out now, Im not surprised :roll:

can you just shut them in a smaller room or area while you're out? I'd be concerned not just about trashing things but whether she could harm herself if she's that kind of inquisitive bunny :? We can't trust Cadbury in the lounge so he has the hall landing and bedroom when we're out.

She is gorgeous :love: Honey is currently trying to dig her way through the duvet cover on our spare bed :roll: we made little steps up to the bed so they could get on, and they LOVE sitting up there cos it's nice and comfy! But honey has already made a hole in the cover and partially eaten one of the pillow cases! I've had to take the pillow away :roll: and she's always knackered when she's finished! :lol:

She is gorgeous :love: Honey is currently trying to dig her way through the duvet cover on our spare bed :roll: we made little steps up to the bed so they could get on, and they LOVE sitting up there cos it's nice and comfy! But honey has already made a hole in the cover and partially eaten one of the pillow cases! I've had to take the pillow away :roll: and she's always knackered when she's finished! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Theyre such little monsters sometimes arent they!

Charlotte has started gnawing the bottoms of my curtains aswell now :evil:

Can you pen the sofa when you go out so she can't get on it?

That first photo made me laugh out loud, it's adorable :love:

Maybe a baby gate might help?
I know the feleing about homes getting Trashed. Benjamin likes to chew wires and wallpaper so we can't leave him out all the day. he has free access to the kitchen, but its seperated from the rest of the house by a baby gate. He can see us but can't get to things to chew when he can't be supervised. Maybe put a baby gate across the doorway for the room with the sofa in it? Then the bunnies can't go in there when you're out?

Back