• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chester - update post 16*

luvabun

Warren Veteran
After the brotherly divorce, I'm letting them out individually in the garden. Billie-Joe is the most outgoing and is climbing in pots etc. :love: . However upto now, Chester has just cowered behind the pots.

Here's two videos taken this morning of Chester. They may not look much but is definite progress. It's lovely to see him out in the open rather than hiding. Little tiny steps but a hint of progress. You can see snippets of his nervous behaviour :cry:

(click on each to watch)

Last edited:
He does look very nervous, bless him, but it sounds like he has made so much improvement already and I hope it continues. :)

Sorry I meant to say I have tried twice to watch the videos but it wont load up for me. I have this problem sometimes.

But I really hope everything improves. xxx

Sorry I meant to say I have tried twice to watch the videos but it wont load up for me. I have this problem sometimes.

But I really hope everything improves. xxx
:wave: bless you, I hope so to. I'm not normally a patient person :oops: but I have all the time and patience in the world to get these boys back on track (fingers crossed).

:wave: bless you, I hope so to. I'm not normally a patient person :oops: but I have all the time and patience in the world to get these boys back on track (fingers crossed).

Cannot be easy.

We look at bunnies and think, how gorgeous and cute they are and never imagine they won't get on.

Cannot be easy.

We look at bunnies and think, how gorgeous and cute they are and never imagine they won't get on.
I'd feel better if I had an inkling of what triggered it after 2 1/2 years of being so loved up. :(

I'd love to know what goes on in those brains - they're so much more complex than people generally think.

I'd feel better if I had an inkling of what triggered it after 2 1/2 years of being so loved up. :(

I'd love to know what goes on in those brains - they're so much more complex than people generally think.

If only they could talk eh? :(

I'm sure with your love and patience these boys will improve no end; I'd love to see updates of their progress. :love:

This is what Chester thinks of Classic FM - I've told him it could be worse - it could be Kerrang :oops:

breakfast007.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: No wonder he's traumatised. ;) *pops some ear plugs in the post for Chester*

:lol::lol::lol: No wonder he's traumatised. ;) *pops some ear plugs in the post for Chester*

:lol::lol::lol: He's come out of hiding now as I have the tele on rather than music - I WILL get them used to noise. I didn't realise how quiet my house is (I live alone) - Helens described it as "peaceful". So when they lived i nthe bedroom, it was like a quiet little cocoon for them :(

It's surprising what they get used to given time...... he might even grow to like Classic FM. :lol::lol: I dream of a quiet house; you can't hear yourself think in here some days. :?

Billie-Joe is the happier one when let loose

It's hard to catch the binkying but stick with it, it does happen :lol: (click on each one for the video)

Billie-Joe looks much more confident than his brother, bless him - you did well to capture that second video; he's very fast! :love:

Baby steps forward. They are both outside, in separate runs and there's lot's noise as across the road, they are having solar panels fitted to the roof. Despite the banging and clanging, the boys are hopping around and nibbling grass rather than cowering in a corner. :) I'm happy - I'll take whatever progress occurs, however small :)

Back