• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone Elses Buns...

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Like to "help" when you're cleaning them out? :D

Mine absolutely love it, there'll be one in the litter tray, one sitting in the dustpan. Charlotte likes to chase the broom around, Max likes to attack it :roll: Timmy just finds the whole thing hilarious, head binkys like mad and does his little binky dance in the empty litter tray :lol: Mimis a little nervous nelly but even she likes to have a sniff around, nick off with the kitchen roll and generally be a nuisance!

I actually enjoy cleaning them out because its my "quality time" with them, and they all get so involved :love:

Yes.

Ginger got into the empty litter tray i'd just sprayed with bunny safe cleaner and dried out this morning.

She promptly weed and left me about 10 golden poops :roll:

Yes mine constantly tries to get into the litter tray as I'm trying to clean it! If I'm doing a proper clean I take him downstairs for Mum to watch him so I can get on with things!

Yes.

Ginger got into the empty litter tray i'd just sprayed with bunny safe cleaner and dried out this morning.

She promptly weed and left me about 10 golden poops :roll:

:lol::lol::lol: Very helpful Ginger!

Helen, I know what you mean. It always takes me flippin ages to get them done :roll:

yes, it always takes twice as long as it should but always makes me smile.

the dustpan is never where i left it, there 'likkle feets' are always where i am working but its sweet! :love:

Orla hates it when I clean them out, even though they have the whole garden to run around in whilst I doing....Orla sits in the hutch attacking the dustpan & brush.:roll:

Maisie is obsessed with the 'big' hoover and likes to follow it around! She isn't phased by the noise at all. Marvin hated the dustpan and brush and once pulled it from my hand, sat in it, then did a pee!! He also lunges at our hand hoover.

They're such helpful beggers :roll:

Oh yes, they are always sitting exactly where you want to sweep and I feel bad forcing them to move!:oops: Floppy, who is the cheekiest bun I know anyway, loves to sit in the bucket I take round with me to put all the dirty stuff in. He fills in and I have to try and tip stuff in down at his sides. Everyone's poo'd on, and wee'd on hay tastes so much better than the stuff which is fresh and clean in his hanging baskets!

I am considering giving him the bucket as a litter tray since he likes it so much!:lol::lol:

Mine have their own bin which Ivy takes pleasure of jumping in through the swing door whereas Harle likes to sit in the dustpan and won't budge :lol:

Mine love it. Although sometimes I'm not sure if there trying to help or they are generally trying to be nuisances! They also like helping me change their hay which usually ends in them sat under their hay absolutly covered!

Nutmeg boxes and growls at the broom. :roll: smudge ignores it. Mini and Mischa try to help so much I have to distract them with food while I sweep up. :roll:

Nutmeg boxes and growls at the broom. :roll: smudge ignores it. Mini and Mischa try to help so much I have to distract them with food while I sweep up. :roll:

Thats what Max does :roll: But he will insist on standing exactly where I need to sweep and wont budge an inch :roll::lol:

Bramble always helps me, he picks up the dustpan and brush......doesn't actually do any sweeping mind :roll: He also now loves to come in Bungee's house when I am cleaning that out. He likes christening her newly cleaned hutch with one of his own poops! :roll:

Aw yes.... I've got a couple of does that sling whatever the can get hold of back at me:lol: and a little boy bun that tries to put his nose in my mouth!

I suppose the sensible thing would be to put them in the run, but it wouldn't be half the fun!
:):):)

Aw yes.... I've got a couple of does that sling whatever the can get hold of back at me:lol: and a little boy bun that tries to put his nose in my mouth!

I suppose the sensible thing would be to put them in the run, but it wouldn't be half the fun!
:):):)

It wouldnt would it?! I always end up telling somebun off for being a nuisance, but I love it really :lol:

Oh yes, Max helps by throwing everything I've put on the shelf back onto the floor though :roll: The other day he threw their metal hay bowl on the floor and it made a loud noise, when I looked back at him he had his ears back and was looking at me like I'd made the noise :lol:

Yes indeedy! In fact yesterday I was getting the foster hutches ready while they were free-ranging in the garden, and they wanted to go in my nice newly made up foster hutches :roll: I had to keep nudging them away as I'm sure the first thing they would have done if they had got in was poo-ed in them :roll::lol:...wouldn't have been a great welcome for the new fosters!

Buckley helps me empty his litter trays. He makes sure they're nice and empty by jumping in them and pooping.
He also helps me pack my suitcase. He oversees things... follows me round and sits in the bag :roll::roll:

Back