• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dylan now too. U/D Teeth

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Dylan isn't eating. I'm at work & stressed - thats two poorly girls. She's quite bright & her poo's are great for her, so who knows. Could we have some vibes please? X

Last edited:
I'm so sorry you have poorly bunnies - is there somebody at home with her? Sending lots of vibes. xx

My Sisters been & checked on her and Lewis finishes in an hour so he'll go up & sort her out :) Suppose it'll be the vets tonight XX

I really hope they'll have perked up before then but, if not, best of luck at the vet. xx

I've just been through the same with Leo. Poops were fine, but he just wasn't eating. This lasted at least a week, and he's only just totally back to normal 2 weeks later. Treatment wise, we just did the usual...metaclop, zantac, metacam and sub-cut fluids. In the end the vet put him on baytril just in case it was due to some sort of infection.

Sending lots of vibes for both Rhia and Dylan x

Thanks folks. Oh Amy, that sounds far too stressful - it's so frustrating when you don't know why. I've just had a txt saying 'I dont think she is OK' which is just what I need to calm my nerves! Only half an hour til she gets her Mum, booked the vets tonight xx

Oh no Becki! Not Dylan too :( How is she doing now? Sending lots of vibes to both your lovely girlies :love: Remember I'm always the other end of the phone if you need to vent :) xx

She is home & is quite happy. Shes eaten a raspberry & some babyfood (Apparently Strawberry, Orange, Apple, Pellets, Blackberry, bananna weren't as tempting :roll:) but am confident that she'll sort herself out in the next day or so :D Thanks for asking xxx

Back