• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

edward and bella need a home...

joannajane

Young Bun
i tried to post in rabbits in need but i wasn't allowed.
ive been offered an amazing job opportunity in the far east and im taking it. they want me out there within 6 weeks!
unfortunately, this means giving up our beloved edward and bella. i don't know where to start, i really dislike the idea of them sitting in a rescue for a while as they are indoor bunnies. they're spoilt, only eating alfalfa king timothy hay :p but have wonderful personalities. they are two nethies as im sure you've seen in my pictures. we have a cube system cage and also another indoor cage spare. both neutered. wonderful little buns that have done nothing wrong and im feeling horrific, but opportunities like this don't come around every day.
this is going to happen quick so id love to see them in a warm loving home ASAP. i hope someone can help? :(

You need to PM SOAD and she will list them in Rabbits in Need for you

Is it a permanent move or temp? If temp could you look for a fosterer?

I take it your a twilighter:wave:

Good luck finding a home for your Edward and Bella. Have you asked family to look after them? What if you don't like your new job and you come home in a few months? It would be a shame to have given them to someone you don't know. :(

They are so cute! If i had the space i would have taken them :( i love nethies. Good luck in homing them

bahaha yep a twilight fan :) im really not sure, there are so many possibilities. my family won't have them as we have two house cats, yes i may be back but seeing as im moving out of my flat where the buns live, i don't think id come back, id probably move back to my parents. it's such a 'up in the air' situation! thanks guys, will message for permission now!

i just noticed your buns! bella and jacob, seems you went the wolf way then :p

Yes, only because Jacob is brown, and I didn't think he looked like a Edward. i am Team Edward. as you can see by my name:lol: (But I do like Jacob, i think he has a rough time, The jacob in the book, not MY jacob!)

Last edited:
Joanna Jane, please message me if you would like to chat about how I might help. I know you are in Kingston and we aren't too far away.

I know someone who may be interested in adoption who I have already homechecked.

my e-mail is therabbitcrossing@yahoo.co.uk

i desperately need help! our third home for them has now fallen through and im completely stressed. i leave on friday but ive only got my car until wednesday. this is the last thing i wanted to happen but i need to find them a home ASAP. id obviously them rather go straight to their forever home but i understand it's so late. can anyone help us? i literally have no idea what to do.
im in kingston, they are great buns with no underlying health issues. we want a home for them where they can have a quiet corner and preferably be let out every day - must be indoors! i don't think they would like children. we have everything for them here, and can even give someone a spare cage as that's just been sitting around.
hope someone can help :(

i desperately need help! our third home for them has now fallen through and im completely stressed. i leave on friday but ive only got my car until wednesday. this is the last thing i wanted to happen but i need to find them a home ASAP. id obviously them rather go straight to their forever home but i understand it's so late. can anyone help us? i literally have no idea what to do.
im in kingston, they are great buns with no underlying health issues. we want a home for them where they can have a quiet corner and preferably be let out every day - must be indoors! i don't think they would like children. we have everything for them here, and can even give someone a spare cage as that's just been sitting around.
hope someone can help :(

Did you message The Duchess? I can't think of anybody I'd trust more with my bunnies if I had to hand them over. Most if not all indoor bunnies would adapt to a shed/playhouse at this time of year. I personally would much rather hand them over to someone like Helen to take her time to find the perfect home rather than rush and potentially make the wrong decision.

thanks i will message those two rescues :(
i did message the duchess but unfortunately she has no room, i know i would be happiest for them to go there!

Back