• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet sitters North East?

Hello,
We went away for 4 days over Easter.
I asked on here about boarding or pet sitting.
Molly35 on here offered to look after my 3 buns.
She is in Forest Hall.
I think she is looking to do full time boarding.
My 3 were were fine and she is a lovely bunny mum.
Think she has gone away on holiday at the moment as i see someone is looking after her buns.

I know a couple who do it but cant think what the hell they call the company. I will see them tuesday night and can ask then. I haven't used them but was going to they seem nice enough if you leave exactly what you want im sure that would be good. They do house calls if you wanted them to be at home.
I'd have to ask them about more info they have a webpage so ill get that and pass onto you!

Thanks for your replies. I'm not bothered if they go somewhere or are kept here I just need a backup.

yes there is molly35 who is currently setting up a boarding business :wave:

There's also Tuckerbunnies in North Yorkshire, her setup is just amazing :love: :wave:

I know them both and would recommend either 100% :D

Hi if you don't find anywhere we do bunny boarding but we are 400 yards from Scotch Corner in Middleton Tyas, Richmond, North Yorkshire.
Just pm me for details :)

Back