• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ive messed up adopting more buns...

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
im so darned stupid......i fell in love with several buns for merlin.....thanks to my epilepsy i dont drive........so need help arranging bunruns.....the least i can do is pay full petrol etc.

THE ideal type of bun sounds like maxine..i rang and asked if she was still there...shed just been speyed last week. The owners got made homeless and had to rent...no pets allowed....so sad. shes come from a very loving home and is a loving bunny...sounds just like merlin.:love:

but i never realised how far away essex was....i checked again today..its 1hour 48minutes EACH way:shock:

rhianna found a ladeeee bun nearer to home....surrey...elsee.

however i was told chances of getting a bun run were extremely rare:(

i know lovely karen has said she could help out part way..not too long due to her arthritis bless her.

so im stumped..ive mentioned interest in both for merlin.....

i telephoned maxines rescue..called at a bad time.....kids pick up from school:oops:

i came on here and found anna had pmd me ..twice.

she wanted to know if karen could help and how far.......then second pm said was i still interested..as other people are interested.

:cry::cry: im so useless and i feel awful..ive gone from poss bunwife..then another to see how a bunrun could come about.....to about to lose both buns...........

apologies to all involved........and merlin im sorry too......

please please i am not deliberately wasting your time.......i just am a bit lost and sad....and all i wanted was to home a friendly loving bun wife for merlin...a super loving friendly hoomin and bun and cat bestest friend.

all i do is mess up......:(

Am confused. Isn't the M25 the opposite direction from Caterham to Portsmouth (near where Debbie lives)? It looked like it was on the AA journey I've just googled anyway:oops:

I can do half the journey to Caterham but would probably go on A3 to Guildford and continue that way. Does that make sense? Geography isn't my strong point.

Am confused. Isn't the M25 the opposite direction from Caterham to Portsmouth (near where Debbie lives)? It looked like it was on the AA journey I've just googled anyway:oops:

I can do half the journey to Caterham but would probably go on A3 to Guildford and continue that way. Does that make sense? Geography isn't my strong point.
Possibly :lol: I'm having trouble finding out where I need to get her too as Debbie hasn't got back to me so I thought I would offer something at least :)

Ok so if I get someone to meet you at Guildford? Or is Woking any good?

Guildford is fine. I went to the RU meet there the other week. It's about an hour's drive from me so, with a little break, OK to do there and back.

Debbie doesn't drive so gets confused over where places are. She thought Essex was much nearer than it is.

Merlin really would benefit from a wifebun. He looks so lonely as Debbie's other animals all have company. When I want to see him last week I promised him I would help find him a wife as he was so sad.

I work two jobs but can take time off as I am keen to help make Merlin a happy bun again and see a rescue bun have a good home.

what about a coach/train there and a coach back which shouldn't be much more stressful then a car drive, less bumpy is for sure and I'm almost certain you can take pets on aslong as they have leads/boxes etc. Our public buses (Arriva) let you take dogs and everything on buses :)

Guildford is fine. I went to the RU meet there the other week. It's about an hour's drive from me so, with a little break, OK to do there and back.

Debbie doesn't drive so gets confused over where places are. She thought Essex was much nearer than it is.

Merlin really would benefit from a wifebun. He looks so lonely as Debbie's other animals all have company. When I want to see him last week I promised him I would help find him a wife as he was so sad.

I work two jobs but can take time off as I am keen to help make Merlin a happy bun again and see a rescue bun have a good home.

Ok - what day is suitable for you?

I can do tomorrow before 3.00 pm (on-call at 5.00 pm and it's too short notice to swap), Monday and Tuesday anytime up to 1.00 pm. Wed my car goes in for MOT and Thurs I am working all day. Fri I can juggle my appointment and do any time.

Hope one of these is convenient for you?

I am going to work now but will be logging in when I get in at tea-time.

I can do tomorrow before 3.00 pm (on-call at 5.00 pm and it's too short notice to swap), Monday and Tuesday anytime up to 1.00 pm. Wed my car goes in for MOT and Thurs I am working all day. Fri I can juggle my appointment and do any time.

Hope one of these is convenient for you?

I am going to work now but will be logging in when I get in at tea-time.

Is Sunday no good?

:oops: so sorry.....karen rang me.....

i can say yes please to elsee.......anna forgive me for being a numptey:oops:

i am awaiting news about maxine...as wed like to adopt both girlies from each rescue......all i need is a bunrun to guilford and someone to go on to essex...its 1hr 48 mins each way.

if maxines not available or bunrun not possible..itd be sad..elsee and merlin and maxine would be a lovely trio:love:

anna you have my home number and mobile number:wave:

amanda...thank you so much for the offer:love:

thank you karen for being such a good friend and as concerned for merlins happiness as we are.

well no call back about maxine yet.......but i hope its soon.

in the meantime....goes getting the pink dog crate out for elsee to have as a base:love:

Sun is no good I am afraid as I am likely to be working all night Sat so will be sleeping Sun morning and have arranged to go to a local show on Sun afternoon with a friend. It is the last day of the show and it's annual so I don't want either of us to miss it. He has juggled his own working hours to be available on the Sunday because of me working Sat night.

If Fri is OK let me know what time and I will move my day time appointments around. Need to be home for 5.00 pm as am on-call at my night job then.

It's OK Debbie. I hated seeing Merlin looking so lonely and I promised I would help find him a wife, which is why I text you when I found Elsee as she seems ideal. I think they would both be very happy together.

omg....*dances* maxines still available...and ....if i can get a trip to guilford then back again.....they can meet up in guilford....yayyyyyyy

ahem....now i have to ask for the guilford link....watch your inboxes folks;)

too exciting..merlins going to be in bunny bliss:love::love:

Is Friday still OK? If so, what time is best as I need to juggle my client appointments for that day.

I've just offered to do a homecheck too so don't want to end up double booking:)

Back