• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mrs Bun had me crying.

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
Frantic,I was.Thought Id lost her!! There was 3 of us in the garden,looking for her.Me crying,fit to bust.2 lads came today to get the wood from the pond.The buns were out having fun,but I thought the boys (men) had left the gate open.and there she was,hiding under a plant that had folded over onto her.Little sod!!

aww same happened to me once. I was crying my eyes out thinking I'd lost Jasper for ever after he'd escaped out of the door when he came into the house for a bit. I was looking for ages, then went inside devastated and found him under the dining room table. :roll: :lol:

Had all sorts of visions in a space of about 15 minutes!!!!! My poor imagination......:roll:
Shes now calmly nomming hay with Roland......doesnt give a toss!!!!:roll:

They like to give us a fright. Dad once thought Spenser had escaped from his hutch and (then attached) run ... found him fast asleep in the run but at the back of his wine box. :roll::lol:

What a relief! I know how you felt, I thought we'd lost Nutmeg the other day, and feeling sick and about to start crying she popped up in a pair of trousers on the clothes airer :roll::lol:

What a relief! I know how you felt, I thought we'd lost Nutmeg the other day, and feeling sick and about to start crying she popped up in a pair of trousers on the clothes airer :roll::lol:

Shes so small in her pic!! Can just imagine her popping up out of trousers!!!

I'm so glad she was safe - I can just imagine the panic. :shock: Mrs Bun was probably watching it all, sniggering away. :lol:

there is nothing that can describe that feeling, when you think one of the little Bunsters has gone missing!:cry:

Or has just done something that you thought might hurt them, and have a paddy over it, but there like
" what Mummy I was only going to jump off this box, what wrong with that" :roll:

glad she was ok:)

I'm very glad Mrs Bun is safe and sound! I even manage to panic when I can't find one of mine and theyre indoors and my rational mind knows they can't have got out but I still panic that they have :lol:

Back