• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oriana I miss you

Tasmin's MOB

Mama Doe
I miss you so much, it's breaking my heart.

I have tried to stay strong but it's too hard. it can't be true, I can't stand being without you.

My bunny, my little Ori. This hurts too much.

Oh no! I didn't realise you had lost Oriana...I haven't been on RU much lately....
I've just read your tribute on Rainbow Bridge :cry: So so sad.
I'm so sorry for your loss...she sounds like a very special little bun.

Take care,
Debs
x

You gave her so much ... I'm sure she wouldn't want you to be sad. Hopefully in time you'll be able to smile at remembering what a real wee character she was. xxx

I'm so sorry. It is so hard to recover from the loss of such a gorgeous bunny. She was such a character! Thinking of you xxx

I'm so sorry. It is so hard to recover from the loss of such a gorgeous bunny. She was such a character! Thinking of you xxx

She really was a little character! Even the other buns are missing her and they only ever saw each other through a gap in the door. They keep sitting and waiting for her to come and say hello, it's so upsetting to watch.

I used to dip my finger in holy water and make a cross on the back of her coat, then prayer to ask for her suffering to be over. I'm glad now that her suffering has ended but it's still so hard for us to not have her around. I have never known whether to believe that there was someone listening to my prayers and answering them but I was willing to try anything for her.

I'm wondering when I will stop crying every time I talk about her or think about her, I bet she is laughing at me and telling me to be brave like she always was. She was an incredible rabbit and I know that she will be happy now where ever she is

x

I'm so sorry I didn't realise you had lost your beautiful Oriana :cry::cry::cry:

I know how hard it can be losing a special bun :cry: Thinking of you & sending you lots of (((hugs))) xxxx

I'm so sorry I didn't realise you had lost your beautiful Oriana :cry::cry::cry:

I know how hard it can be losing a special bun :cry: Thinking of you & sending you lots of (((hugs))) xxxx

Thank you xx
I haven't been on the forum for a few months and I have just realised how nice it is that for someone else to understand what you are going through and to feel the same way for their buns as you do for yours. I needed the support so thank you to everyone
xx

Thank you xx
I haven't been on the forum for a few months and I have just realised how nice it is that for someone else to understand what you are going through and to feel the same way for their buns as you do for yours. I needed the support so thank you to everyone
xx

I know what you mean - it does help knowing other bunny parents understand. Especially as other folk around us who are non bunny owners might not totally understand :cry:

They leave a massive hole in your life - hopefully in time the hurt will subside a little & you'll be able to reflect on the happy times you shared. Orianna will be so grateful to have been given the chance of her forever home with you - one where she was loved & cared for so much xxx

It is comforting to know that the last few months of her life where happy ones. There are so many like her that never have a second chance for happiness xx

Oh Im so sorry youve lost Orianna :cry: Unfortunatelly I know how you are feeling and can totally understand :cry:
All I can say is, it does get better eventually. There will come a point where you think about her with a smile instead of a tear. The pain never goes away but you learn to live with it (((HUGS)))

Oh Im so sorry youve lost Orianna :cry: Unfortunatelly I know how you are feeling and can totally understand :cry:
All I can say is, it does get better eventually. There will come a point where you think about her with a smile instead of a tear. The pain never goes away but you learn to live with it (((HUGS)))

Thank you - I imagined that this was the case. I have been able to look back at funny memories of her and let out a little laugh but then I just cry straight after.

:cry:

Back