• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Darcy

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Darcy has been very naughty today. I had a carton of fruit juice next to me on the floor by the sofa (rookie mistake) so that I could top up my glass. It was a nice treat as this brand is quite expensive. Next thing I know someone has decided he thinks it smells nice too - and being on the floor it has to be for HIM!!!:shock::roll:

Darcy started chewing holes in the corner of the carton so it starts leaking and he still licking it and biting more holes.....

Then he shoots me a cute little look and I melt again.... How do they always get away with it!!:oops::lol:

darcy.png

Romy, hes looking so well. I remember when you first came on to Ru and you had photos of your only bunny in your arms:love::love:

Romy, hes looking so well. I remember when you first came on to Ru and you had photos of your only bunny in your arms:love::love:

Aww thank you. Yes Darcy has grown an awful lot since then. He is enjoying being King Darcy, watching over his loyal bunny subjects and slave (me). :love:

Back