• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny faces! Pictures i took of Archie today lol

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
:lol: He's 3 weeks old!

_MG_0370.jpg

_MG_0369.jpg

_MG_0363.jpg

_MG_0362.jpg

_MG_0361.jpg

_MG_0328.jpg

_MG_0330.jpg

_MG_0337.jpg

_MG_0345.jpg

_MG_0311.jpg

_MG_0301.jpg

_MG_0274.jpg

_MG_0282.jpg

_MG_0288.jpg

Gorgeous. I can't wait to meet him in the flesh (Archie, not Jon, although .... he does look quite scrummy too:))

Jon looks like he is loving being a Dad. You are so lucky to have such a caring man in your life who is good-looking AND nice with it. It gives me hope knowing that such men do exist outside of fairy tales.

You must make a stunningly attractive family when you are altogether.

Hes gawjus :love:

Will you be bonding him in with the buns?

Off topic a moment: did you know they were using pics of Dreamer to promote a toy offer in pah? No mention that hes a rescue bun on the sign at all......

Hes gawjus :love:

Will you be bonding him in with the buns?

Off topic a moment: did you know they were using pics of Dreamer to promote a toy offer in pah? No mention that hes a rescue bun on the sign at all......

No?!!! :? They only have permission to use the photos for the info leaflet, which store is it in? X

No?!!! :? They only have permission to use the photos for the info leaflet, which store is it in? X

Cheltenham. I might nip in tomorrow and take a pic if its still there, Mazda and I went in last weekend. I thought you only gave them permission for the leaflet :? Hmm! Naughty them.

Can I steal Archie now? :love:

Cheltenham. I might nip in tomorrow and take a pic if its still there, Mazda and I went in last weekend. I thought you only gave them permission for the leaflet :? Hmm! Naughty them.

Can I steal Archie now? :love:

I'm going to seriously go mad at them :?

:lol: you can when he's screaming!! ;)

Gorgeous. I can't wait to meet him in the flesh (Archie, not Jon, although .... he does look quite scrummy too:))

Jon looks like he is loving being a Dad. You are so lucky to have such a caring man in your life who is good-looking AND nice with it. It gives me hope knowing that such men do exist outside of fairy tales.

You must make a stunningly attractive family when you are altogether.

Let me know when you are free x

I'm going to seriously go mad at them :?

:lol: you can when he's screaming!! ;)

I work with babies so thats no issue! Ive been bitten, puked on, cried at and had things thrown at me....Im not bothered. The next few years are going to be amazing for you. Children are the most amazing type of people. :love:

He is so handsome. And I refuse to believe that those wee smiles are wind!! He looks so happy! Is he generally settled?

He is so handsome. And I refuse to believe that those wee smiles are wind!! He looks so happy! Is he generally settled?

He's much more settled now and really looks like he can focus on things now, he's very alert and looks at everything. His wind is getting better so he's alot happier and is going 3 and half - 4 hours sleeping overnight now which is great :)

Back