• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My babies behaving themselves! For once! *cute warning!*

SamanthaJane

Warren Veteran
Bailey 'It's all my hay!!!'

053 by princess1406, on Flickr

Looking like a pair of old men at a bar :lol:

049 by princess1406, on Flickr

Bailey...but...where's Binky?!

043 by princess1406, on Flickr

Well, mama, if you're too lazy to finish building my new house I'll sit in it like it is now! I hope you're happy with yourself!

041 by princess1406, on Flickr

Stooopid cats!

035 by princess1406, on Flickr

"Quick! Destroy all the birthday cards before she finds us!"

033 by princess1406, on Flickr

"I'm the king of the castle...."

030 by princess1406, on Flickr

It's MY new house - no one else is allowed in!

019 by princess1406, on Flickr

mmmm nom nom nom!

004 by princess1406, on Flickr

Lazy bum!

003 by princess1406, on Flickr

They are really gorgeous.

I hope you don't mind me saying this but I wouldn't let them sit on the bars like that. They are likely to get their feet caught. Have you some old cardboard you could put on top?

They are really gorgeous.

I hope you don't mind me saying this but I wouldn't let them sit on the bars like that. They are likely to get their feet caught. Have you some old cardboard you could put on top?

It's ok, the bars are a 'out of zone' area, but it was a new cage and I'd not quite finished getting it ready. The entire front lifts up (and is always lifted up, like the other side) So they can't get on the top anyway.

To be honest, not quite sure why I bother with the wire part of the cage! :lol:

Bunslave - they're always just been brushed :lol: They only have to look at hay and it's stuck all over them!

It's ok, the bars are a 'out of zone' area, but it was a new cage and I'd not quite finished getting it ready. The entire front lifts up (and is always lifted up, like the other side) So they can't get on the top anyway.

To be honest, not quite sure why I bother with the wire part of the cage! :lol:

Bunslave - they're always just been brushed :lol: They only have to look at hay and it's stuck all over them!

:thumb: :)

Back