• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Before you joined this forum...

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
...Were you like me in thinking that nobody in the world loved bunnies as much as you??? I was absolutely amazed to find this site, and even more amazed that there were so many people like me out there!!! It's just so lovely to have people who understand and share your bunny obsession :love:

Just wanted to say thank you all for being bunny lovers!! :D :wave:

Sadly I joined the forum because I was scared of my two very hormonal female bunnies and didnt know what to do. Luckily I was given some very good advice by people on here, they are now spayed, and I have been here ever since

Fourteen years ago I thought I was a total freak to spend so much time and money on my bunnies:shock:
I felt quite isolated that no one else understood how i felt.
The RWAF magazine was the only thing that made me realise that a few other people actualy respected and loved their bunnies:D

But then two years ago i found RU by accident. Thank heavens :wave:

I needed help with a bunny I didnt want but had nowhere else to go!!
I fell in love,now have 4 and am addicted to RU!!

I can't remember why I joined. Oh yes I do, it was to get ideas for NIC cube cage. Then I asked for help with mini's bum and then loved the fact I had someone to talk to about my angels. Learnt loads and stayed to, hopefully, help others.

I don't know anyone in 'real life' that would talk about bunnies.

Thank goodness for RU :lol:

I joined because I was just so amazed at how wonderful my bunwabs were and I wanted to tell someone! No one else cared in 'real life', well apart from the OH (they were his idea!) and they are still amazing to this day.

So yeah, thankyou RU :love:

Yes I hadn't really come across any other like minded loonies - where bunnies are concerned till I found RU, it's strangely reassuring to find your not the only one who finds rabbits quite magical :)

Back