• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My naughty bunny

helennnnnn

Wise Old Thumper
Just jumped on my bed, lifted his tail up, and did a huge wee! :roll:

He wasn't even considerate enough to do it on the blankets I have on the end of the bed, which I specifically put there in case he did it (as he has done before!). But no, he chose a different non-blanketted spot!

:evil:

He hopped off and I told him I'm not talking to him anymore :lol:

At least it's just the duvet and not the mattress!

Yeah that's it, he is litter trained and he doesn't wee anywhere else but his litter trays! I don't know what is so appealing about my bed :lol:

At least he didn't wee all over your head as you were sleeping :lol::lol:

True :lol: You speak from personal experience?!

How old is he? Marvin always wees on everything that smells of me :(

He's about 7/8 months now. He doesn't do it anywhere else, just the bed! I just don't have the heart to tell him he can't come and sit on the bed with Mummy :( Then he takes advantage :evil: :lol:

Bobby (our Bridge bunny now :( ) used to wee on our pillows. Don't know why - must be a reason though. :lol:

We loved the little guy anyway. And he was so well litter-trained! Only time he ever wee'd anywhere else was once the kitchen door blew closed and he couldn't get back to his tray. He actually hung his head in shame when we saw him with it. :( He was such a great bunster.

Mine have never peed on the bed but do occasionally drop poops. We thought it might be because the bed is the one thing that smells so strongly of Hoomin - i.e.e the thing that is most scent marked by you from the buns point of view.

I mean i'm guessing he's already been neutered and the like?

Some rabbits (the males mostly!) just love weeing on beds. Marvin is an absolute monster, and just when you think he's been as good as gold for ages he'll suddenly ruin it all by unleashing a human sized puddle of wee :evil:

I mean i'm guessing he's already been neutered and the like?

Some rabbits (the males mostly!) just love weeing on beds. Marvin is an absolute monster, and just when you think he's been as good as gold for ages he'll suddenly ruin it all by unleashing a human sized puddle of wee :evil:

Nah he's not been neutered, I wanted to get his vaccs done first, but he's only had his myxi done and then has been poorly ever since! I can't stay mad at him for long :love:

Nah he's not been neutered, I wanted to get his vaccs done first, but he's only had his myxi done and then has been poorly ever since! I can't stay mad at him for long :love:

He may be territorial marking then, he is likely to improve dramatically once he's plumbs are gone!

dont know about :rabbit2: peeing but I nearly did laughing, the thought of you lying in bed and your rabbit taking aim to waking you :lol::lol::lol::lol: sorry

Back