• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone tried the "Teach 'n Treat" toy?

I hear it's good - but haven't used it.

I know that my rabbits only play with toys if there's food inside them!

I've got this for my two. It has a couple of parts to alter the 'difficulty' level in getting the treats, the first level is something they'll pick up quite quickly :)

I'd say it's definitely a toy to only use when supervised though, not something you'd want to leave in the hutch or run for them to try and destroy :p

Depends on the bunny -- The wider faced boy I have finds it hard to get his mouth in the little holes to get a treat. He is a lop.

However , his bunny wife is a dutch and finds the retrieval of food easy !!!

Swings and roundabouts....... ( although they dont have any of those....):roll:

:wave:

My bunny Smudge loves it and he cracked all 3 levels ridiculously quickly and does it properly, lifting off the covers careful. He's very food motivated though. His partner Suzi isn't and she doesn't get it at all, bless her.

I'm now trying to think of ways to make it more challenging for Smudge, for example putting a piece of paper with symbols over the holes to see if he can recognise where the biscuit is.

Back