• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

me and my babies

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
032-4.jpg

Thats a lovely pic.Your hair looks nice.xx

thanks mum took the photo, i went out and asked dad, he then vanished, mum said what am i doing i said thought dad was going to take a pic with me and the buns under archway but he vanished and forgot :lol:, i had apiccie taken under there last year with just locksley, and now roses out again wanted one with both my babies

thanks yeah i always carry them both together :love: had my hair cut today :oops:

My sister can carry hers but mine both hate being picked up and both weigh over 3kg. I could try to pick them both up at once... I should film it, I bet it would be funny. :lol:

My sister can carry hers but mine both hate being picked up and both weigh over 3kg. I could try to pick them both up at once... I should film it, I bet it would be funny. :lol:

aww well mine are only tiny locksley 1.5kg adn mabel only just over 1kg id say, so easy enough to cuddle together as they both love cuddles :lol:

That is a wonderful pic! :love::love::love::love:

I have to agree with the others as well, your hair is lovely. :love::love:

Back