• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We have a new baby bun in our lounge!photo now added

willowholly

Mama Doe
Went to see my parents today & they said the council workers from the cemetary behind them had found a rabbit.They were asking up & down the road if anyone had lost one.When I went to look,what I found in that box was not what I was expecting.It was a beautiful baby blue/white lop-could even be a frenchie as the ears are huge.I said I would take it home & phone all the vets in our area,which I did.
She[I say she as couldn't see any boy bits but not 100%sure]is now in B's old cage upstairs in our lounge.Will keep her up there for now until happy shes not got any fleas or worse then if shes still not claimed will move her cage down with our two but not free with them.After a month she will probably be put in the in need section on here.She is beautiful,loving & mischievous.We will put our run upstairs for her exercise until she can go down & use the buns lounge.Not the best solution,but couldn't leave her in a box in the cemetary.
This is baby-
Baby053.jpg

Video of her in the bathroom

Last edited:
Awww she's really lovely! She was lucky to be found and that you were nearby, wonder how she came to be in a cemetary :(

Dear little bit!!! Shame she cant talk and tell you her story.
Loads of love for her and vibes she gets the fab home she deserves.xx

im thinking maybe unwanted litter dumped?she is so tiny.think she should be with her mum.off to vets later for microchip check though she doesn look old enough.

Back