• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's the dreaded day

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Nail clipping :shock::shock: :lol:
Iv'e kinda accidently put it off most of the week :oops:
Time to get boxed, bitten and scratched beyond belief :lol:

Lol, i took Lola to the vet on Tuesday to have her's done, i dont trust myself to do it! She was good as gold though (to my surprise) she just sat there and let the vet do it! Didnt need restraining or anything, i just gave her a nose rub to reassure her whilst it was being done

Dizzee Rascal & Bracken are fine its just blooming Honey bless her. She stresses at vets due to hearing and sight problems so is much better to do at home (vet nicely told me not to bring her back to have them done) but its still a slight nightmare :lol:

I feel your pain, I HATE doing my lot. Timmy and Mimi struggle abit, Max struggles ALOT and I feel so guilty afterwards :( They're always so well behaved if the vet does it :evil:

I feel your pain, I HATE doing my lot. Timmy and Mimi struggle abit, Max struggles ALOT and I feel so guilty afterwards :( They're always so well behaved if the vet does it :evil:

:lol: I gaurentee that if i had to clip Lola's nails all hell would have broken loose. I think she quite enjoyed her trip out, my vet is oppersit my flat, like literally, i can see it from my window so its not too stressful for her. Good luck with the clipping!

I look like I've been in a horror film :lol: been scratched and bitten beyond belief, I wish they could have there run on concrete again, darn Brackens sore hocks :lol:

oh i love nail clipping, or is that because i have well behaved bunnies whome love nails clipping and brushing etc :lol:

Back