• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wud u say this is safe i certainly wudnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakiraminilop

Warren Scout
saw this on fb and i think its cruel <link removed>

she does state this tho

She was still a little damp, but I dyed the Easter BUNNY instead of the Easter EGGS this year! (I dye my hair blue, so I just petted Marceline with my gloves when I was done with a touch-up job and then "rinsed" her with baby wipes. DON'T WORRY!!! This is non-toxic, non-chemical pigment dye, so she was never in any danger.)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is going to turn very angry, very quickly.

I'm very tempted to read the riot act on that page but i will restrain myself.

even if the hairdye would be safe for the bun to groom themselves with (which I doubt), ALL hairdye should have a skin patch test 48 hours before use to make sure there's no reaction - even on human beings.
Imagine if the poor bun had reacted badly - maybe that's worth mentioning to stop her doing it again on a whim :(

how cruel are some people?! I know it wasn't anyone of here and that no-one on here agrees with that behaviour though, so it's good we're all singing from the same hymn sheet :wave:

even if the hairdye would be safe for the bun to groom themselves with (which I doubt), ALL hairdye should have a skin patch test 48 hours before use to make sure there's no reaction - even on human beings.
Imagine if the poor bun had reacted badly - maybe that's worth mentioning to stop her doing it again on a whim :(

im copying what u say on it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back