• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Deleted

why not just ring them first and ask what buns they have instead of getting your heart set on a bunny on the internet :wave:

or have a look on rabbits in need or rabbit rehome, they are normally pretty up to date.

I have been looking at Rabbit Rehome :( Going to go through the rabbits in need section now :wave:

what about Tameside Rabbit Rescue? I adopted Eddie and Lily from there and Elaine seems to keep the bunnies really up to date, and she always has loads to choose from :(

I update the in need and rehome for tameside and it has been done recently there could be buns not on there too so worth a call rescues dont always list all buns

If you have no luck please call Alice at Windwhistle Warren in Gloucester. She has over 100 rabbits needing homes and some of her volunteers live in /near London so a bunnyrun might be possible.

sue:wave:

Back