• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good bun / Bad bun!

AnnieElms

Mama Doe
Does anyone else have a pair consisting of one well behaved bun and one mischievous bun? I love how their personalities differ!

Bunny is quite well behaved. He is such a soppy bunny, and his head is on the floor practically whenever you go near, wanting strokes! He isn't much trouble most of the time, and is a bit of a lazy boy who will sit around a lot just 'taking it all in'.

Poppy, on the other hand, is a nosey little madam :lol:. She quite honestly is the most interfering bunny I've ever known! She has to be part of everything that is going on. She is a real explorer bunny, and if you turn away for 2 seconds she has managed to get somewhere you wouldn't expect, or climb onto something I would consider too high for her :roll:. She is really quite naughty! She has strokes on her own terms and if she's not in the mood she will very carefully pick my finger up in her mouth and move me out of the way :D

If my bunnies were people, Bunny would be a really laid back little man, with no malice whatsoever. Pop would be one of those really irritating people who have to know everything and doesn't leave anything alone :lol:

Love them both to bits though :love:

:lol:! See my two constantly switch between the two! One is always being a little pest bun and one is always being adorable :D!

My two outdoor busn are like this exactly! Joejoe is the soppybun who always wants his noserubs and will play with his toys if you pass them to him etc but Jess is just so aloof and superior acting, she will not stand for strokes or cuddles, although occasionally i am honoured with being permitted a very short stroke before she hops off into her boudoir flicking her feet behind her :roll: the one and only time i;ve been allowed a proper cuddle (apart from at the vets when she forgets to keep pretending she doesn't like me and jumps into my arms off the table lol) was when she was a bit off colour straight after we moved house recently as I think it had upset her, she wasn't eating but i spotted it really quickly and after a dose of metacam and metaclopramide and a bunny mummy cuddle she was right as rain after a couple of hours :) She regularly trashes their house and gets into mischief when out free rangeing.

occasionally i am honoured with being permitted a very short stroke before she hops off into her boudoir flicking her feet behind her :roll:

:lol: it's so funny when they do this. Both of mine do this after being picked up, or when we get back from the vet. 'Mummeh, I is not happy'!

Mine vary between the two, and I never know which bun is going to do what...:roll:

Also, after they have been picked up and gone off flicking their feet in disapproval, my two always have a massive wash! I get very offended by this, as it's almost like they are saying that I am so dirty and smelly that I have transferred my muckiness onto them and they have to spend 20 minutes washing it off :lol:

And I thought I was quite a clean person :)

Poppy sounds like Mini, but trust me, Mischa is capable of also getting into mischief without Mini's help!!! :lol:

Maisie is good as gold and Marvin is the naughtiest pet i've ever owned!

They are hilarious to watch though, Marvin hops around causing destruction and Maisie just follows him around doing nothing :lol:

i have 2 well behaved angels (buddy and lula) and one terror (blousy)

when i had them inside to bond the first two were happy to freerange in the living room and designated areas once the bond had worked (i bonded in march and it was too cold to put them back out for another 6 weeks!)
blousy however wasn't happy with the entire living room, hallway and kitchen, she NEEDED to go to that spot behind the TV i had blocked off.
she is always testing and pushing and getting into things she knows she shouldn't..
you just can't get mad at this though can you?

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa398/elis-mum/bonding058.jpg?t=1301502803

Back