• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please please send vibes UD just a sprain

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Harvey just got his leg stuck in the run, I've no idea how it is just a standard run. He was having a little scuffle with Max and got his leg stuck, then he was rolling on the floor screaming relentlessly I've never heard anything so awful :cry::cry:

The OH has all our money in his bank account and he is at work, he is going to the bank to transfer it over to me now then I am getting a taxi down to the vets

Please please send vibes for my baby boy, his leg doesn't feel broken and there's no visible wound but he is limping :cry:

Thank you everyone, luckily it is just a sprain on his heel/ankle.

It just goes to show how important it is though to never leave bonding bunnies unattended, he could have done himself some major damage if I hadn't been there to get him out :cry:

thank you, I know it's not "just" a sprain :wave: but compared to the horrible visions I had of amputations and broken legs it is a relief :)

Yes that's what I meant :) So relieving when it's not something as horrible as you have imagined!

Back