• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I REALLY want another bunny!!!!

Trios are great, I love watching my three together! It also means that if something should happen to one, the other two cope better because they still have each other. I know that is a depressing way to look at it but it is a factor!

I hope you are successful and have a straightforward bond.

Trios are great, I love watching my three together! It also means that if something should happen to one, the other two cope better because they still have each other. I know that is a depressing way to look at it but it is a factor!

I hope you are successful and have a straightforward bond.

when i lost maisie last year i decided to get 2 girls to go with buddy for that very reason. (plus its a good excuse for more bunnies!)

i love to see mine together as well, i could watch them all day as they are all such different personalities. :D

Is it best to have 2 boys and 1 girl or 2 girls and 1 boy? I have my eye on a rescue bun too but feel a bit wary of ruining my husbun and his wifebun's current relationship.

all trios are different and i think it depends on your bunnies personalities.

i have 2 girls and one boy. buddy my boy is very laid back and accepting as is one of my girls lula. blousy however is very spirited and i sometimes think she would have been better as the only girl.
she accepts lula, they often snuggle and groom but by the same token she sometimes chases and pulls faces at her which she never does with bud.

the girls are still young (11 months) and things are settling more and more as they grow up, the chases are very few and far between now so maybe it was just blousy's 'teenage tantrums'! :?

i would ask the rescue about introducing a third to your already bonded pair. it can often break the bond between the pair and could you manage 3 seperate bunnies?

i never had a bonded pair, all mine were alone before i put them together.

hope it works out for you though, trios are lovely. :love:

Last edited:
Back