• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lonely...:-(

carolineclair

Warren Scout
I'm working 17hr shifts this week and visiting my grandparents in Scotland at the weekend so maples gone to stay with my mum for the week so she's well looked after and safe but I'm home for only a matter of hrs a day and I still miss her loads!! Can't wait for this week to be over!!!

For those of u who may have seen my thread about her being possibly unwell and her symtoms she's been to the vet, all is well and I may have over reacted but thanks for all the advice. X

Awww, it feels awful when they're not there I know .... I hope the week is over quickly. :D:D

I hate the feeling that something's missing when you have them being looked after by someone else. I normally put mine to boarding a day early to let me pack because there are five of us!! I spend half that day looking out of the window, wishing they were munching the grass.

I hope your week goes ok and you have a good visit up here at the weekend. Whereabouts do your grandparents stay?

Only 4more days to go!!They live in airdrie, so I'll be getting the train to Glasgow Saturday morning!,can't wait, I've not been up for ages so looking forward to seeing the family, then I'll come back Sunday night and pick maple up on the way!! Yay!

Back